Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hello! It's good to be back!

Hello anyone who visits here.
I have returned to this spot after neglecting it for too long. I am going to devote this blog to my fine custom picture framing business and my personal paintings created in soft pastel. 
I have a separate blog devoted to Saunders Gallery of Fine Art. You will find that link on the right side of this blog. 
I have been in the Art and Framing industry for more than 25 years now and have owned my own shop for more than 8 years.
 I am proud to say that I continue to service the community with better than ever high quality picture framing materials, experience and a friendly warm service. 
Last year I worked with the Lake George Historical Association to restore an old guilded frame that surrounded a painting of General Montcalm, donated by the Montcalm Restaurant that was demolished earlier in the year... Here I am , on site, to work on the project. I fixed the damaged areas by building up with plaster and then carving to match the original. Then finishing with gold paint.




No comments: